Located in the heart of Sologne near the domain of Chambord, the hotel Le Brame de Sologne invites you to enjoy tourist activities in the region, for a week-end or a longer stay. It’s strategical location, nearby main tourist places, allows you to enjoy :
- Blois royal castle, famous residence of the kings of France during the Renaissance will allow you to admire several styles of architecture that come together from the Middle Ages to the classical era.
You will also be able to enjoy a light and sound show in the evening, displayed on the castle walls retracing the history of this emblematic place in the region.
- Chambord castle, true masterpiece of the Renaissance, mostly because of its double revolution staircase and mixing french and italian influences, is a must go during your stay in the Loire Valley.
- Cheverny castle, private castle still inhabited by the same family, opens its doors every day of the year. Considered to be the most beautifully furnished castle, the Cheverny castle also served as a model for Hergé to draw the Moulinsart castle in the famous comic strip « Tintin ».
- Beauval Zoo, classified among the 15 most beautiful zoos in the world is magical place with more than 5700 animals evolving in an enchanting setting. Located in Saint-Aignan, in the heart of an exceptional area with privileged spaces dedicated to animal welfare, the Beauval Zoo offers a trip to the heart of the animal world.
- Loire Valley offers you a wide range of sports and leisure activities for children and adults, between Touraine and Loir-et-Cher, near Blois. Archery, ULM, Quad, Kayak or even reflexology, you will necessarily find something to make you happy !
- Cap Decouverte offers you activities based on thinking and teamwork, going from escape game to treasure hunt with the possibility to organize events in the hotel for your seminars.
- 100% BIKE also located in Muides-sur-Loire allows you to rent bikes to discover the region during bike rides. You can also use the repair workshop in case you already have your own bike.